Thursday, August 26, 2004

last night...

the scene: bin will take out the garbage, he asked me to look out for him from the balcony [this i don't get hehehe maybe something to do with paranoia?:D ]...

'okidoks' i said. seeing him using the elevator, going to the dumpsite, smiling to me as he heads for the lift when he returned, a "brilliant" idea came to mind. you see, he is always a step ahead of me... always. many times i was contemplating of doing something but turned out he has already done or prepared for it. be it something essential or practical jokes i so prepared. he always beats me.

so that time i made sure that i'll pull it off. i planned my very elementary-ish joke. i'll hide in the dark when he gets out of the lift on his return and use my scariest voice and call out his name. yep, i was convinced that this will make his heart jump, bad noh?

i knew i positioned myself well. i had no shadow that will betray me hiding just beside the lift. i even saw it ascended ... 2,3,4... i held my breath, ready for action... that's when i heard him call me from behind!

oh yes! i can't describe what i felt... it was like pouring ice cold water over my head... oh yes! my practical joke boomeranged. he knew i hid somewhere so he decided to take the stairs. he was laughing at how i looked. to him, i seemed like a soldier ready for combat!!geeessshhh...

but you know what the sweet thing was, he took seconds first to decide how to call me... he knows i'm so magugulatin... that even he had the sweet chance to scare the hell out of me he just chose not to... he called my name in his softest voice :D

he's so unlike me... that still after that, continues on planning for revenge hahaha... kaya bin, humanda ka! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home