Wednesday, October 31, 2007

when fantasy becomes reality...



finally, few more hours before tip off.
let nba 2007-2008 season begins!

[one month earlier]
rish teases me everytime she catches me arranging my fantasy games lineups. she is not into fantasy games. no interest at all.

[now]
rish already has two yahoo fantasy basketball teams - one of them, she is the commissioner. she has also two teams in pbf fantasy nba, already created an excel file tabulating the stats of her players with schedules and she has finished arranging her lineup for the entire november!

whohoo! that's addiction to the highest level!

but i'm so happy. without question, it's all because of me.
with the so many things we both enjoy doing, this one is a new addition to the list.

------------------------------------------------
p.s.
now, my predictions for this season.

roy : kevin durant

mvp : carlos boozer, it's a long shot, but since he's my franchise fantasy player, i'll root for him

nba champ : boston red sox...oops, celtics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home